"Hometown in The Netherlands since 2001" Helmond by whitebear
Helmond Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 43 photos
- Pros:Cheap Shopping, Ordinary People, New Architecture
- Cons:Nothing Special Interests, No Good Hotels
- In a nutshell:My work came here so did I. For living here it is a good place, you can get everything you need. The history is textile industries, which is mainly gone unfortunately. Generally it is a cosy town.
Shopping in the centre of Eindhoven, "Philips-City", not that it is very old, but you can find all the major shops in... more travel advice
Welkom bij Muziekcafé Helmond! Het Muziekcafé is gelegen in het hartje van Helmond. Het is een café waar het fenomeen... more travel advice
whitebear's Related Pages
Helmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Do you love white asparagus?"
- "Hometown in The Netherlands since 2001"
- "Cube Homes on end"
- "Helmond, city near Eindhoven"
- "Virtual Helmond"
- "The town I was born"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helmond
- Nightlife in Helmond
- Restaurants in Helmond
- Shopping in Helmond
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helmond
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Helmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helmond
Photos in HelmondSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Dumaguete City Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Helmond Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Lille 1 review, 3 photos
- Baguio 1 review, 2 photos
- Jena 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.