"Heaven" Top 5 Page for this destination Progreso by senoritamc
Progreso Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 95 photos
I will have to say even Progreso has grown since I was there last.
Plus it was the high month of the season so alot of people from Merida go there to vacation.
It was still awesome.
The Malecon was different when I was a kid but was recently renovated. It is a change for the better.
Homes like this are everywhere in Progreso. In fact, I believe this business is now up for sale. It was a home and then renovated into a bed and breakfast.
- Cons:July and Augus busy months.
- In a nutshell:Spectacular!!
To the beach at sunrise and sunset and to the market. The wonderful people. They are the most nicest, helpful people I... more travel advice
It was not right on the Malecon so people will miss it. It was down the road a bit. The walk to the beach was about a... more travel advice
senoritamc's Related Pages
Progreso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Progreso Town - Yucatan"
- "Progreso -- Life at the Beach"
- "Progreso still has a way to go"
- "True Mexico"
- "My freaky streaky place!"
- "Puerto Progreso - malecon, playa y puerto."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Progreso
- Hotels in Progreso
- Transportation in Progreso
- Nightlife in Progreso
- Restaurants in Progreso
- Shopping in Progreso
- Warnings and Dangers in Progreso
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Progreso
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Progreso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Progreso
Top 5 Pages
- Mountain Home Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Progreso Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Poplar Bluff Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.