"My Hometown" Poplar Bluff by senoritamc
Poplar Bluff Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 13 photos
What can I say. Population is about 20,000. It is a beautiful area. Hills and valleys and trees. We are about 2.5 hrs from St. Louis. About 30 miles from Lake Wappapello (good fishing). Lots of good stores and restaurants and schools.
A good place to raise a family.
Disco Queen. Halloween 2004.
- Pros:Lots of kids activities and sports.
- Cons:Not too many good paying jobs.
- In a nutshell:Great place to raise a family.
There are two slides that you go down with tubes and one that you slide down without a tube. Take caution when going... more travel advice
Beach bag Flip Flops or water shoes and a visor. Take plenty of beach towels. Water proof camera Water Proof tanning... more travel advice
senoritamc's Related Pages
Poplar Bluff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown"
- "Poplar Bluff, Missouri"
- "Poplar Bluff, MO"
- "Basaic Poplar Bluff Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poplar Bluff
- Restaurants in Poplar Bluff
- Warnings and Dangers in Poplar Bluff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poplar Bluff
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Poplar Bluff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poplar Bluff
Photos in Poplar BluffSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Mountain Home Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Progreso Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Poplar Bluff Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.