"Mexico fever" senoritamc's Profile
I spent 12 days in Mexico, with my husband and children, in 2003 and it was great.
I have been to Mexico several times but this was the 1st time sharing it with my family.
It was the first time for many things for the kids and Mike such as flying, swimming in the ocean, eating good/authentic Mexican food, sleeping in a jamaca, etc.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 49 Reviews
- 113 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
updated their Profile Page "Mexico fever"
- Wrote a Review Site seeing at Norfork/Bullshoals/and White River in Mountain Home Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Site seeing at Norfork/Bullshoals/and White River"
- created a Mountain Home Travel Page "Summer Vacation 2006"
- Commented on Gatopardo's profile page
- Posted in Travel Marco Island Forum "Weather"
Top 5 Pages
- Mountain Home Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Progreso Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Poplar Bluff Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.