"My Woefully Incomplete Homepa" monkeyfeesh's Profile

Laziness

Eventually, I'll get round to fleshing out this page. But as you may discover from my travel tips, if there're two things I can be accused of they're laziness (or in some cases forgetfulness, if you want to be polite), and a taste for bad jokes. You'll find that, for now at least, the majority of my travel tips will be unaccompanied by photographs.

If you've followed the long-running saga of the missing mexico photos, you may remember that I discovered one film had become a hybrid of Mexico Salzburg and Barcelona, but that I thought there was at least one other knocking about. I found it. It was buggered as well. Never mind, I'll just have to go back.

Anyway, having just come back from a trip to Palermo in Sicily, I'm going through a little spate of updating my page.

I can just about manage Spanish and I'm looking for excuses to practice it, so if anyone fancies talking to me in it feel free.

• Intro Updated Mar 13, 2004

Aug 23, 2005 at 10:53 PM

Happy Birthday, Matt! Greetings from hot & sandy Dubai ('c',) Jessica

• claireashp's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 3:32 AM

Hola. Que tal? Estoy muy bien pero un poco cansada. Mucho Mucho fiestas aqui! Hora es Carneval en Santa Cruz de Tenerife!!!!! Salud

• Aug 23, 2004 at 11:58 PM

Happy B-Day! Greets from FLorida =0) Pris

• Aug 23, 2004 at 6:57 PM

* * *Happy Birthday wishes & smiles from Susan in Sydney :)

• paptai's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2004 at 9:30 AM

Matt...great reading your homepage as well as your suggestions about Manchester which we are visiting this year for the first time. Keep up the good work!!!

• daddygila's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2003 at 10:52 AM

Not a bad start, Matt....now all you have to do is fill in the blanks with text and photos :))) Welcome to VT !!!!

• aukjejetty's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2003 at 3:41 PM

Matt, good luck with building your pages, I hope you find some energy somewhere, would be great to see your tips accompanied with some photos. And welcome to VT!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
monkeyfeesh's Profile Photo

monkeyfeesh

“Something witty and profound”

Real Name