"Mazatlan - Just after Y2K bug destroyed the world" Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán by Hermanater
Mazatlán Travel Guide: 478 reviews and 779 photos
We did not know what to expect. We hoped that it was going to be hot with sunny skies and clear water.
It was warm, sunny and murky water. While this was a bit disappointing, we had an excellent trip. Views like this were incredible
I am an early riser while my wife is not. Every morning I would get up and go for a walk. My route took me past a bakery right at 7:00 when it just opened. A bagful of fresh hot pastry and I was on my way. The next stop was a grocery store and I would buy some juice and fruit. On to the hotel lobby for a couple cups of free coffee. By this time my wife would be getting mobile. A good cheap breakfast.
For lunch we would sit in a bar and when we ordered drinks, we were given nachos and salsa......This was our lunch...free....What ever we saved during the day, we spent on very fancy meals at night. It was great.
- Pros:Cheap, friendly people, very scenic
- Cons:Not as warm as expected or water as clear as I hoped
- In a nutshell:Taking the kids someday
There are many roadside shops. Any trip inland and you pass various shops selling crafts, jewelry, sandals ,etc. We... more travel advice
The Acuario which is located close to Senor Frogs. There are also a few animals. This place is small but a relaxing... more travel advice
Hermanater's Related Pages
Mazatlán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mazatlan Surf, sand and sun.."
- "Mazatlan - Just after Y2K bug destroyed the world"
- "Mazatlan Mexico by Kimberlyann"
- "guybert's Mazatlan pages!"
- "Mazatlan - Sunshine, Smiles, & Seafood"
- "Some Good Values in Mazatlan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mazatlán
- Hotels in Mazatlán
- Transportation in Mazatlán
- Nightlife in Mazatlán
- Restaurants in Mazatlán
- Shopping in Mazatlán
- Warnings and Dangers in Mazatlán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mazatlán
- 22 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Mazatlán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mazatlán
- updated a Mazatlán Travel Page "Mazatlan - Just after Y2K bug destroyed the world"
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "Re: Two Questions - Cars and Music"
- Wrote a Review WATCH YOUR KIDS about Health/Safety in Mazatlán Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of mazatlanfan's Mazatlán travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tequila Factory"
Photos in MazatlánSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Banff National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kananaskis Lakes Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán Intro, 22 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nicaragua Intro, 15 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Saint Lucia Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 7 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Puerto Plata Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos
- Arizona Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Fairmont Hot Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos