"Baobabs and relaxing" Likoma Island by w8andzee
Likoma Island Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 62 photos
Likoma is a beautiful small island in Lake Malawi, with hills and baobab trees and easy living accomodation. Or if you're a bigspender you can stay at Kaya Mawa, a ablsolutely amazing place with a few huts, houses and even a honeymoon island .
You get there with the Ilala (boat cruising up and down the lake) and have to stay for a minimum of 3 days. Not much to do on the island exept read, walk around, eat, drink, sleep. If you can't afford to stay at Kaya Mawa you can always go there for a drink/dinner and have a dip in the pool looking out over the lake .
- Pros:Relaxed, beautiful and friendly
- Cons:You can't leave when ever you feel like
- In a nutshell:If in Malawi give it a go..
w8andzee's Related Pages
Likoma Island Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Likoma Island
- Hotels in Likoma Island
- Transportation in Likoma Island
- Nightlife in Likoma Island
- Restaurants in Likoma Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Likoma Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Likoma Island
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Likoma Island?Share Your Travels
Top 5 Pages
- Ethiopia 4 reviews
- Cape Town Intro, 1 photo
- Auckland Region Intro, 1 photo
- Addis Ababa 1 review
- Independant State of Samoa 1 review
No friends yet.