"Fields of Gold" State of Punjab by Pneuma
State of Punjab Travel Guide: 290 reviews and 885 photos
I visited Punjab recently. I travelled by car from chandigardh to amritsar,passing jalandar,ludiana etc.Its one of the finest states in India.Its colourful,prosperous and lively. Oh yes and very green. I visited the Golden temple.It was a very enriching experience. By car it took me 4.5 hours to reach.I would recommend the drive. You get to see so much more of Punjab.
- Pros:Nice people,lovely sights,colouful,historic
- Cons:very heavy food
- In a nutshell:Must see
I think it is in Sector 35 or sector 17.Nice place and good food. The biryani.Try the chicken tikka. more travel advice
Pneuma's Related Pages
State of Punjab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fields of Gold"
- "Trips to the Punjab"
- "welcome to punjab"
- "Punjab, India"
- "Punjab - half this side half that side"
- See All...
- Things to Do in State of Punjab
- Hotels in State of Punjab
- Transportation in State of Punjab
- Nightlife in State of Punjab
- Restaurants in State of Punjab
- Shopping in State of Punjab
- Warnings and Dangers in State of Punjab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in State of Punjab
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to State of Punjab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in State of Punjab
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- City of Manila 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 5 reviews
- State of Punjab Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Kingston upon Thames 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Mussorie Range Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 3 photos