"You take my breath away*" Mussorie Range by Pneuma
Mussorie Range Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 29 photos
Mussorie is a hill station 8000 ft above.It's a lovely place to visit.Various places to see. You have to travel by car up the mountain.The roads are good and safe.Its very scenic and beautiful.Many temples and sites to see. Also has the indo tibetian police accademy etc. It's got a street called mall road where one can do a little shopping. One can also visit lake mist, kempty falls, company garden etc. Definately worth visiting. I stayed in hard rock hotel which was decent , fairly priced and had a great view.Not too far from mall road. You can also go horse riding etc.Its a lovely place to go over the weekend for some fresh air and relaxation.Not too far from dehradoon.
The entire hill station is captured here, view from my hotel room, hard rock hotel.
Kempty falls is definately worth visiting.Hmm 30km one way from Mussorie. Nice scenic view on the ride.
Pneuma's Related Pages
Mussorie Range Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I would love to visit Mussoorie again & again"
- "A lovely hillstation close to Delhi"
- "You take my breath away*"
- "One Night Short trip to Mussorie"
- "Mussorie, a fairy land atmosphere"
- "buddhist monestry"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mussorie Range
- Hotels in Mussorie Range
- Warnings and Dangers in Mussorie Range
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mussorie Range
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mussorie Range?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mussorie Range
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- City of Manila 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 5 reviews
- State of Punjab Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Kingston upon Thames 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Mussorie Range Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 3 photos