"Balaji rules!" Tirupati by Pneuma
Tirupati Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
I recently visited Tirupati for hmm lost count of how many times before ive been there.I love that place, although its commercialised like most other holy places Lord balaji has his own aura and presence.I have waited in line from anywhere between12 hours to 10mins to take a glimpse of the supreme lord.I love balaji, seein his statue up,close n personal this time i obeserved that he is decorated with diamond jewellery from head to toe.His aura is overwhelming.The hill called Tirumala, is a very well maintained,organised and planned place.There are information counters everywhere,shops,stalls,guest houses, restaruants ,parks etc all surrrounding the main temple called 'vekuntam'.
- Pros:spiritual,clean,pure,tasty prasadh
- In a nutshell:Go Go Go
Pneuma's Related Pages
Tirupati Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Balaji rules!"
- "Tirupathi Trip"
- "Before you climb the steps"
- "Tirupati and Tirumala"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tirupati
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tirupati?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tirupati
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- City of Manila 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 5 reviews
- State of Punjab Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Kingston upon Thames 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Mussorie Range Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 3 photos