"The Bodensee - Lake Constance" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodensee by Phillylawyer_19107
Bodensee Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 141 photos
I am a very lucky person as my parents live at the Bodensee and visiting them is like a real vacation. This area is so incredibly beautiful - the large impressive lake with its many delightful little towns with their tidy Bavarian houses, the green pastures and in the background the majestic mountains - it is gorgeous.
If you read all my travel tips you may find that I am repeating myself. I talk a lot about cute towns with delightful old buildings. Well, most of the towns along the Bodensee are like that, so please forgive me being repetitive.
- Pros:Amazing countryside, delightful towns
- In a nutshell:One of Germany's most beautiful areas!
Don’t go to Schaffhausen (about 15 miles west of the west corner of the Bodensee, it is quite a long drive) unless you... more travel advice
Meersburg is one of my favorite places along the Bodensee. It is a small town with a lovely little street on lake-level... more travel advice
Phillylawyer_19107's Related Pages
Bodensee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Teddy Bears, Dolls and Running at the Bodensee"
- "The Bodensee - Lake Constance"
- "An International Lake"
- "BODENSEE - The Lake of Constance"
- "Heaven on Earth"
- "Fun Weekend"
- "Bodensee a.k.a. Lake Constance"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bodensee
- Hotels in Bodensee
- Transportation in Bodensee
- Restaurants in Bodensee
- Shopping in Bodensee
- Warnings and Dangers in Bodensee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bodensee
- 12 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bodensee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bodensee
Top 5 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- England Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 18 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodensee Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philadelphia Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.