"The Bodensee - Lake Constance" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodensee by Phillylawyer_19107

Bodensee Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 141 photos

I am a very lucky person as my parents live at the Bodensee and visiting them is like a real vacation. This area is so incredibly beautiful - the large impressive lake with its many delightful little towns with their tidy Bavarian houses, the green pastures and in the background the majestic mountains - it is gorgeous.

If you read all my travel tips you may find that I am repeating myself. I talk a lot about cute towns with delightful old buildings. Well, most of the towns along the Bodensee are like that, so please forgive me being repetitive.

• Pros:Amazing countryside, delightful towns
  • Cons:None
  • In a nutshell:One of Germany's most beautiful areas!
  • Last visit to Bodensee: May 2006
  • Intro Updated May 19, 2006

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2007 at 2:34 AM

You're absolutely right! Bodensee is a wonderful region.

• Jul 9, 2005 at 9:13 AM

Totally agree with your comments, including those on Schaffhausen! Regards, R.

• Jun 8, 2005 at 1:04 AM

U can have a nice view at teh Rheinfall from the opposite side. We always enjoyed standing on the men's restroom in the SIG company, peeing and looking out the window on the Rhine...

• himalia11's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2004 at 12:18 AM

The Lake Constance/ Bodensee is really a great place! Leider ist es schon viel zu lange her dass ich da war!

Phillylawyer_19107 Visits Here Frequently!

Phillylawyer_19107

“I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them”

Badges & Stats in Bodensee

Have you been to Bodensee?

Latest Activity in Bodensee