"Greetings from the Land of Pure :-)" najamrulz's Profile

A journey of thousand miles start with simple step

Hola & Bonjour

Hey Folks, welcome to my home page. I hope you would find my travel pages helpful to some extent.

Have a look at my travel pages and do not forget to leave your comments and feedback.

My Future Destinations

MY FUTURE DESTINATIONS
The following countries are in my future destination list. I would like to visit them in my life whenever I get a chance and time for International traveling:

Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Jordan, Mauratius, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Sweden, Turkey, Turkmenistanand UK

Islamabad, The beautiful...

Pakistan's capital Islamabad, is one of world's most beautiful,modern and peaceful cities. It is located near lush green Margalla Hills and was developed in 1964.It offers a healthy climate, pollution free atmosphere, plenty of water and lush green area.

Faisal Mosque, Daman-e-Koh, Rawal Dam, Shakar Pariyan and Peer Sohawa are few of famous tourist spots of this beautiful city.

Islamabad today is the heart and soul of Pakistan, a city which symbolizes the aspirations of a young and dynamic nation that looks forward to a glorious future for its people, a city which welcomes modern ides but at the same time recognizes and cherishes its traditional values and its past history.

Welcome to Pakistan

I am proud to be Pakistani and simply love my beautiful country. Pakistan got Independence on 14th August 1947 and Mohammad Ali Jinnah was its founder. He is also known as "Quaid-i-Azam" that means "Great Leader" in English.

Pakistan has four provinces named Punjab, Sindh, NWFP and Baluchistan. Islamabad is the Federal capital city while Islam is the official religion. Our national language is Urdu but English most commonly used business language.

Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) is the official carrier with daily domestic and International flights. It also operates regular flights on toughest routes of Northern Areas of Pakistan. PIA operates regular flights across the world in various countries. Shaheen Air International and Aero Asia are two other private airlines. These two operates domestic as well as International flights in Middle East. Air Blue has also recently started operations on domestic routes.

Nature has blessed the country with seasons like summer, winter, spring, autumn and monsoon. Every season has got its own charms. Almost every kind of fruit is there in Pakistan and you would find it very cheap and very delicious, trust me!

Why to visit Pakistan?

If you have not been to Pakistan so far then you MUST plan a trip to Pakistan and discover how lovely places we have here. It is a paradise for tourists but unfortunately not many tourists come here. It is the negative stereotypical image of the country portrayed by the western media that keeps many tourists away from Pakistan.

I admit we do not have international standard tourism facilities here but still with our limited resources we are trying our best. Our tourism ministery is always there to help. Many tourists even think that Pakistan is all desert and unsafe country. But that is not the case Sir!!

Out of 14 peaks over 8000 meters in this world, five including the most famous K-2 , Nanga Parbat and Gasherbrum-1 are in Pakistan. Then we have 29 peaks over 7,500 meters and 108 peaks over 7,000 meters. But unfortunately, most of the world is unaware about these treasures and that's why, the figures of mountaineers and tourists can hardly be compared with rest of the countries in Asia.

Pakistan is rich in culture and pure in tradition. People are very friendly and their hospitality is some thing you would never forget. From blue water beaches to snow covered huge peaks, from deserts to lush green meadows; we have all of them in Pakistan.

Northern Areas of Pakistan

All of Pakistan is beautiful but Northern areas have got something really special and they are worth visiting. World's second highest peak K2 is also located there. Many of world's highest peaks are in northern areas of Pakistan. Also, three of world's greatest mountain ranges namely Karakorum, Himalayas and Hindukash meet in Pakistan. Shandur Polo is another attraction of the northern areas.

Lush green Valleys, meadows, snow-covered peaks, thick forests, chilly lakes and streams, lovely wild flowers, rare species of animals, birds and beautiful views is what northern areas offer you.

Few of most popular tourist spots in these areas are Skardu, Chitral, Hunza, Gilgit, Kaghan, Naran, Swat, Kalam, Malam Jaba, Nathiagali and Abbotabad.

Your Comments and Feedback

Friends, your comments and feedback mean alot to me. So I look forward for your comments on my travel pages.

Please note that the photos I have used on my homepage are not taken by me. But the photos on my travel pages are taken by me unless and otherwise stated.

Are you planning a trip to Pakistan??

You are more than welcome to visit Pakistan. Please free to e-mail me if you need any information or help regarding your trip to my country. It would be my pleasure helping you :-)

Last Updated on 25th December 2005
E-mail: najamrulz@VTmail.com

• Intro Updated Nov 13, 2010

• Aug 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Fantastic pages...superb garden you have there...hope to see Pakistan and visit your place someday:)

• Nov 21, 2011 at 1:06 PM

A greener shelter indeed beutiful culture makes wondeful time!

• Chuckaziz's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2009 at 1:27 AM

Greetings from KL. I was in Pakistan for two months in 1998 and enjoyed my stay there and still remember many of the nice places that I have visited. Cheers.

• Nov 30, 2008 at 7:19 AM

i saw you profile at virtual tourist.com i want start doing business in your country so i want to be your friend so that you can help me

• Feb 6, 2008 at 7:12 AM

Aug 14, 2007 at 1:14 AM

Jashn-e-Azaadi Mubarak!

• maztek's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2007 at 6:12 PM

Delighted to see your pages.....its fantastic...u have done a great job .....Pakistan the loveliest and worth visiting. we must project our country...can you help me find more Pak VT members posting material about the country.

• re_born_king's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2007 at 10:15 AM

thanxs ,,,,,,,,,same to u ......whats yur yahoo ID?

• juhaa's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2007 at 11:24 PM

thats a beautiful garden u have there...

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!