"Sailing Mid Dalmatia" Sibenik by FRONA
Sibenik Travel Guide: 172 reviews and 583 photos
Been to Sibenik a number of times. My team decided to stay over weekend and I joined for a very nice sail. Route was Marina Frapa in Rogoznica to Kaprije Island near Sibenik.
Sailors behold a few links!
http://www.inet.hr/~kperkovi/ (only Croatian but nice photos)
Kaprije place is car free!
The island of Kaprije is situated in the central part of the ?ibenik archipelago with the surface of 9.67km2. It was named after the Mediterranean plant kapara (caper - green buds of a plant, used pickled).
Here is more on Kaprije in English
We took a walk down in Kaprije town.
Check out what we found!
- Pros:Must do must see!
- Cons:If the bay is full could get crowdy :)
- In a nutshell:Great experience.
Direct access from the boat, in a secluded bay, grill, smell of Mediterannean, clean water, no noise. This little bay... more travel advice
FRONA's Related Pages
Sibenik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sibenik & National Park Krka"
- "A must visit between two National Parks."
- "unexpected sibenik"
- "It is An Elegant City with Style"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sibenik
- Hotels in Sibenik
- Transportation in Sibenik
- Nightlife in Sibenik
- Restaurants in Sibenik
- Shopping in Sibenik
- Warnings and Dangers in Sibenik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sibenik
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sibenik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sibenik
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos
- Split Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Triglav Nacionalni Park Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Austria Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos