"My home town" Slavonski Brod by FRONA

Slavonski Brod Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 32 photos

View over the river Sava

It was a clowdy day but I managed to take this nice photo... I actually wanted to take a photo of the war damaged skyscraper that you can look throught but it was unfortunately too far away!

All saints day

Cemetaries in Croatia on the 1st of November are a special place to bee since this is the day of remembering our dear ones that passed away. Here is an image of how it looks.....

View of the river kay

Just couldnt take my hands off the little puppy.... he was so cute and wanted to be held....

in the background a view of the most popular thing to do in the weekends: the river walk....

• Pros:The nicest river walk in Croatia
  • Cons:War damaged the economy
  • In a nutshell:My dad lives there so I have to visit :)
  • Last visit to Slavonski Brod: Nov 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 19, 2003

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2007 at 1:29 AM

What?!! Your family owns a cafe in this cozy little town? And your dad's a specialist in herbal liquers? Alright, we need to get married or something.. asap. And I'm dead serious. :p Very pretty place to call home, that river's gorgeous :-)

• dmrtn's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2006 at 8:18 AM

Ah so this is where you're from ;-) I'll have to include Slavonia on my next Croatian trip.

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 11:20 AM

Srecna Nova godina! Have a perfect New Year!

• Oct 9, 2004 at 8:43 AM

You own a shop with ice cream in SB? And I didn't know that :-( Will have to come back to check it out.....

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2004 at 1:30 AM

I love your intro picture of the Sava river - I grew up playing on it's banks. Real pleasure to read such a warm personal story.

• LotusV8's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2004 at 7:54 AM

Hi! I visited Sl.Brod in 1989, my wifes cousins and their children lives here, I have very nice memories from Sl.Brod! Best reg. Per

• Todd64's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2004 at 10:15 AM

Is this "the" cafe you mentioned? It looks very cool,...and a bit mysterious. Would love to read more about it, and your hometown. GR8 so far. :))

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2004 at 3:44 PM

gdje ce suza neg' na oko, vrlo liepo i sa stilom

• Nykaenen's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2003 at 1:20 AM

Zasto je Niksa uvijek prvi? I kad organiziras obliazak Pijane ulice?

• coceng's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2003 at 8:27 PM

You have a lovely hometown ! :) Regards.

FRONA

“Welcome to Croatia”

Badges & Stats in Slavonski Brod

Have you been to Slavonski Brod?

Latest Activity in Slavonski Brod