"Liechtenstein" Liechtenstein by FRONA
Liechtenstein Travel Guide: 451 reviews and 1,258 photos
The Principality of Liechtenstein (German: Fürstentum Liechtenstein) is a tiny, landlocked country in Western Europe, bordered by Switzerland to its west and by Austria to its east. Mountainous, it is a winter sports resort, and is perhaps best-known as a tax haven. It is also the only German-speaking country which does not share a border with Germany.
- Pros:In the middle of it
- Cons:from one spot you spit to a different country :)
- In a nutshell:Good wine :)
FRONA's Related Pages
Liechtenstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liechtenstein: the Shangri La of Europe"
- "Liechtenstein, the pretty Principality"
- "Liechtenstein is a little Gem"
- "Guilty again of country collecting! Make that #54"
- "wee tiny ickle country"
- "LIECHTENSTEIN - Unique and Special"
- "Liechtenstein - Between Austria and Switzerland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liechtenstein
- Hotels in Liechtenstein
- Transportation in Liechtenstein
- Nightlife in Liechtenstein
- Restaurants in Liechtenstein
- Shopping in Liechtenstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Liechtenstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liechtenstein
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Liechtenstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liechtenstein
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos
- Split Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Triglav Nacionalni Park Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Austria Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos