Palic Hotel Tips by Prasnjavi
Palic Hotels: 66 reviews and 3 photos
In front of the hotel "Park"
Hotel is in big park very close to the lake. The only sounds you can hear in the morning are bird?s songs. There are 120 rooms (including Hotel "Jezero", dependence of the hotel), tennis centre with a bar and pizzeria, excellent fish restaurant "Riblja Carda", international and domestic food restaurant "Mala Gostiona" (where they served breakfast). The hotel was built in 1857.
Fitness Centre, sauna, solarium and thermal swimming pool. Hotel is in big park very close to the lake. You can rent a bicycle or horse.
Park Narodnih heroja 9, Palic, Subotica, S&CG
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Reviews (13)
Prasnjavi's Related Pages
Palic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Feel the Austro-Hungarian time"
- "Lake Palic ... perfect"
- "I Have Been Forced of Making This Page"
- "A very, very short trip"
- "A resort that's seen better days"
- "Palic by Chamsa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palic
- Hotels in Palic
- Transportation in Palic
- Nightlife in Palic
- Restaurants in Palic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palic
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Palic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palic
Read real reviews about Palic Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 322 reviews, 354 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 172 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 53 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mostar Intro, 61 reviews, 66 photos
- Bijeljina Intro, 39 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Korcula Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Europe Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sremski Karlovci Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jahorina Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue