"The Olympic Beauty" Top 5 Page for this destination Jahorina by Prasnjavi
Jahorina Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 136 photos
Jahorina was one of the mountains around Sarajevo (now, Srpsko Sarajevo, part of former Sarajevo, and the capital of Republic of Srpska), which was organizer of 14th Winter Olympic Game 1984.
It is not far from both of cities, Sarajevo and Srpsko Sarajevo and you can use all possibilities they offer (hotels, airport?).
On the mountain, there are 20 km of groomed tracks for Alpine skiing with four modern chair and four draglifts with a total capacity of 7500 skiers per hour, modern ski-school and ski-service. Enjoy your Alpine skiing, cross country skiing, sledging, night skiing, pleasant walking, shopping in specialized shops, night entertainment in the hotels in Jahorina. Winter - tourist season, depending on snow condition, starts on 15th December and lasts till 15th April.
1 - 1 of 1
Prasnjavi's Related Pages
Jahorina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD"
- "The Olympic Beauty"
- "great winter holiday"
- "Family holiday in Jahorina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jahorina
- Hotels in Jahorina
- Transportation in Jahorina
- Nightlife in Jahorina
- Restaurants in Jahorina
- Shopping in Jahorina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jahorina
- 24 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Jahorina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jahorina
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 322 reviews, 354 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 172 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 53 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mostar Intro, 61 reviews, 66 photos
- Bijeljina Intro, 39 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Korcula Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Europe Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sremski Karlovci Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jahorina Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue