"MY ROOTS" Top 5 Page for this destination Trebinje by Prasnjavi
Trebinje Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 189 photos
The most beautiful city in Srpska
Trebinje is one of the most precious gems of Herzegovina. It's the southern most town in Republic of Srpska located only a half an hour from the famous town of Dubrovnik. Trebinje, too, has a rich history that dates far back into the middle ages. The town is surrounded by high dry southern Dinaric Alp mountains and fed by long and fertile valleys. Trebinje is a warm, sunny place with a truly authentic Herzegovina ambiance. Its old stone walled city will impress you with its perfection. The flowers in bloom that decorate the city at every corner will stun you. Trebinje is a slow paced town, ideal for walking, biking, resting and going for a chilly swim under the hot sun in the crystal clear Trebisnjica River.
Enjoy its national monuments like the Perovica Bridge built in Ottoman times and St. Tvrdos, an Orthodox Monastery that was built in the 15th century. The food and climate are great. It is an ideal place to get a true taste of old Herzegovina and its fresh fruit, fine wines, organic honey, and relaxed atmosphere. Things go slow here, and that's the way we like it!
- Daily fresh
- The best accomodation in Trebinje City
- The beautiful city
- "LEOTAR" Football Club
Prasnjavi's Related Pages
Trebinje Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Short drive across Republika Srpska"
- "Trebinje - Herzegovina"
- "Trebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- " Welcome to Trebinje "
- "MY ROOTS"
- "my introduction to Republika Srpska"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trebinje
- Hotels in Trebinje
- Transportation in Trebinje
- Restaurants in Trebinje
- Warnings and Dangers in Trebinje
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trebinje
- 22 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Trebinje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trebinje
Photos in TrebinjeSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 322 reviews, 354 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 172 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 53 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mostar Intro, 61 reviews, 66 photos
- Bijeljina Intro, 39 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Korcula Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Europe Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jahorina Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sremski Karlovci Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos