"Napoleon did surrender" Top 5 Page for this destination Waterloo by benidormone
Waterloo Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 137 photos
- Pros:Everything is still here and can be visited
- Cons:To expensive and needs renovation
- In a nutshell:If you want to know more about the battle of 1815, perfect!!
A shop with a very nice atmosphere. You can also eat the local made products here. All kinds of special breads and... more travel advice
I found it very surprising to find this spectacular building in the center of Waterloo. Of course the lions are never... more travel advice
benidormone's Related Pages
Waterloo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waterloo, its battlefields and its lion"
- "Napoleon did surrender"
- "Visiting Waterloo by air"
- "Where Napoleon faced his final defeat"
- "The battlefield of Waterloo"
- "Butte du Lion in Waterloo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waterloo
- Transportation in Waterloo
- Restaurants in Waterloo
- Shopping in Waterloo
- Warnings and Dangers in Waterloo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Waterloo
- 14 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Waterloo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waterloo
Photos in WaterlooSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 122 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 85 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 59 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 49 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 39 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murcia Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valladolid Intro, 39 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos
- Valencia Intro, 23 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos