Benidorm Transportation Tips by benidormone Top 5 Page for this destination
Benidorm Transportation: 27 reviews and 21 photos
The Limon Expres
The carriages were built between 1910 and 1920 and were renovated in 1987. Since that time they are used for this historical train journey. It runs everyday at 9.30am, except on Sundays and Mondays and when it is hired for private parties. Best is to book your ticket in advance. It costs about 18€.
Doesn't exist anymore!
The bono bus
The bono bus or bus card is the easiest and cheepest way to get around Benidorm. The bono bus cost €18,20 and you can use it 20 times. Its easier for you, you never have to search for money, and also easier for the driver, he or she doest have to change your money all the time. This makes bus driving more faster and cheaper. The bono bus is available at all the busses. The bonobus has now the format of a credit card and you can reload it on the bus.
The new Tram service is running between Alicante and Benidorm. In the near future the tram will also go to Altea. Later it will even go to Alicante airport an Benidorm's Theme Parc's. In less than an hour you go from Benidorm to Alicante and vice versa. Trams are running every 30 minutes and you can see on the electronic info board at every stop when the tram will arrive.
The Llorente bus
The bus service is very good in Benidorm. Get around easier and faster and if you don't like to search for your money all of the time, buy a BONOBUS. Upload the card with €10 or €20 and pay with you're BONOBUS everytime you get on the bus. Busses are very frequent and very important most of the time on time. Some examples Bus2 Rincon to Centro Commercial, bus 3 New busstation to Centro Commercial every 10 min. Others like bus 8 and 11 every 20min. Bus 10 Altea every 15 min. Bus 22 is for terra mitica. Bus 12 every 15 min, if you like to go shopping at Carrefour, Mercadona, LIDL, and shopping center La Marina with more than 120 shops, also 9 cinemas. Bars, restaurants and a childrens paradise on top of the building with a magnificent view over La cala de Finestrat. Bus 2 and 3 also passes at the Finestrat beach. For the latest info see the website of the buscompany
The fastest and most easy way to go to Benidorm is of course by plane. From the most important cities of Europe direct flights to Alicante are available. From the airport to Benidorm taxis and busses are available.
Between Benidorm and Denia the Costa Blanca Expres is running. It is an easy way to discover other places in the region. .To go from Benidorm to Denia takes just a bit more than an hour. Trains run almost every hour.
The Panoramic bus
A great way to see all the important touristic sites of Benidorm is a city sightseeing tour by panoramic bus. The service runs every hour and is available in different languages.
More Reviews (115)
- See All Els Tossals Beach (nudebeach)
- See All For the best cakes
- Renting a wheelchair
- See All Beach for disabled people
- See All Medieval Camping Caravaning
benidormone's Related Pages
Benidorm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The holiday capital of the Costa Blanca!!!"
- "VT MEETING IN BENIDORM!"
- "A year long drunken memory blank!"
- "MY VT. FRIENDS"
- "My British beach holiday in Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Benidorm
- Hotels in Benidorm
- Transportation in Benidorm
- Nightlife in Benidorm
- Restaurants in Benidorm
- Shopping in Benidorm
- Warnings and Dangers in Benidorm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Benidorm
- 122 Reviews
- 188 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Benidorm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Benidorm
- Uploaded a Photo to "fun under the sun"
- Uploaded a Video to Benidorm
- Wrote a Review The Tram in Benidorm Transportation
- updated a Benidorm Travel Page "The holiday capital of the Costa Blanca!!!"
- Posted in Travel Benidorm Forum "Going to Benidorm, again!!"
- Commented on one of quartinb's Benidorm travel pages
Photos in BenidormSee All Photos (188)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 122 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 85 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 59 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 49 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 39 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valladolid Intro, 39 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murcia Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos
- Valencia Intro, 23 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (21)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
- Benidorm- 39 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Levante Beach- 9 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Mundomar- 7 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Poniente Beach- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Parque de l'Aigüera- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Bull Fight- 5 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Terra Natura- 2 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Aqualandia- 4 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Terra Mitica- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Alicante- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
See All Benidorm Things to Do