"The Grand Duchy" Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg by benidormone

Luxembourg Travel Guide: 1,526 reviews and 4,213 photos

Luxembourg

The Gran Duchy and its capital city, Luxembourg have lots to offer. Many cultural and historical sites can be visited. Different landscapes can be seen, like the forest of the Ardennes, Vineyards at the river Moselle etc. Before I had spend a few days in Luxembourg I couldn't really think what Luxembourg was all about. When I hear the name Luxembourg it always reminded me about the radiostation that was once very famous Luxemburg 208 which could be listened all over Europe. Now I know it is much more!!!!

• In a nutshell:Small country with lots to offer
  • Intro Updated Aug 6, 2004

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Hi William, thanks for your tips, useful information and nice pictures. Indeed Luxembourg seems an interesting place to visit. Regars from Alicante ;)

• pure1942's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2008 at 4:58 AM

Interesting page. I visited luxembourg when I was young but can't remember much. Hope to return soon. THanks fro sharing. Brian

• aterola's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2007 at 2:35 AM

Thank you for sharing information.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 1:23 PM

an interesting page with great updates ! ...It is a pity I never spent a lot of time exploring Luxemburg so far !

• belgianchocolate's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2004 at 3:16 PM

Did you like the national museum? Was it any good? Great page. I agree , the ducal palace looks like an attraction in Disneyland.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2004 at 11:10 AM

Excellent new Luxembourg tips with great detail. We'll be watching for more.

benidormone

“Stay where its fun to live !!!”

Badges & Stats in Luxembourg

Have you been to Luxembourg?

Latest Activity in Luxembourg