"Angleterre from Above!" England by BeatChick
England Travel Guide: 66,383 reviews and 156,420 photos
Here are a few photos I took from the plane while flying over England this past November (2006).
LOOOOoooove the fluffy, puffy white clouds.
Haven't been to England since March 2001 when I took my first ever trip overseas and my first ever trip on a plane. Pretty exciting considering it was a solo trip and loads o' fun. Just a 3-day trip: 1 day in London (I flew into Gatwick Airport) and 2 days in Paris via Eurostar when the train left from Waterloo and arrived at Gare du Nord. I like the look of the English Channel from this viewpoint.
I believe the thin white edges of the land are the White Cliffs of Dover (but I'm not a pilot, so I'm not sure).
Isn't the blue water so pretty from above?
BeatChick's Related Pages
England Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "England my England"
- "The Regal Lion"
- "My bit of the UK."
- "This England"
- "Enticing England"
- "A local canal walk in west yorkshire"
- "England has a Little Bit of Everything"
- See All...
- Things to Do in England
- Hotels in England
- Transportation in England
- Nightlife in England
- Restaurants in England
- Shopping in England
- Warnings and Dangers in England
- See All...
Badges & Stats in England
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to England?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in England
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 377 reviews, 1289 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 135 reviews, 589 photos, 8 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 65 reviews, 290 photos, 6 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos, 6 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos
- Illinois Intro, 80 photos, 10 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Chartres Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Kentucky Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martin Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue