"Enchanting Marang" Marang by ishi01
Marang Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 15 photos
Marang is essentially a small fishing village located about 15 km south of Kuala Trengganu. There is not much activity here but to just sit back and relax. And RELAX is what one would want to do in Marang. Its so peaceful and quite. Marang is also a great place for Photography works, especially on the subject of fishing villages and great sunrise.
The beaches in Marang are relatively deserted, short of the occasional tourist or local neighbourhood children. Aside from the beaches, Marang is also known for its Mangrove swamp.
When you are quite done with relaxing, you might want to venture to Kampung Tebakang Bukit Payung for a spot of Batik Tebakang or Kampung Rhu Redang to visit the Balai Ukiran Terengganu. Or, why not take that 15 minutes drive up to Kuala Terengganu for some goodies at Pasar Payang.
- Pros:Peaceful and Relaxing , Great for photography
- Cons:Not a place to DO anything
- In a nutshell:A place to relax
ishi01's Related Pages
Marang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port to the Islands"
- "Marang.... Home Sweet Home"
- "Enchanting Marang"
- "Sunrise in Marang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marang
- Hotels in Marang
- Nightlife in Marang
- Restaurants in Marang
- Warnings and Dangers in Marang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marang
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Marang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marang
Top 10 Pages
- Sukhothai Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wilayah Persekutuan Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Negeri Selangor Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Rumah Mulu Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Negeri Terengganu Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kampong Kemaman Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue