"My hometown" Klippan by LotusV8
Klippan Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 34 photos
Not much to say, but we have a old papermill dated 1572, I think it was one of Europes 1:st papermills. Klippan is a small town with 20 000 people living here. Klippan has a lot of schools, some nice restaurants but only one Hotel.
Things to do: Fishing in Ronne River that floats just 500 meters from my house. Trecking at beautiful Soderasen (a "Mountain"? - 100 m high, often visited by Danish groups). The nature in Sweden is always something to see, it´s very green and very clean, You can still drink water from some lakes in Sweden!
This is anotherone of my Cars a very fast Lotus V8 Biturbo, 385hp/420 Nm - 0-100 km = 4,4 sec
Sold my SLK 200 -05 and bought this SLK 55 AMG -06, I have added a supercharger, ECU, headers, camshafts, raceexhaustspipes, LSD-diffrential from Kleemann in Denmark, the car is crazy!! 0-100 in 3,7 s and toppspeed is limited to 300 km/h, 550 hp and 770 Nm.
- Pros:Very calm
- Cons:Very sleepy
- In a nutshell:Quite relaxing
LotusV8's Related Pages
Klippan Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Klippan
- 0 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Klippan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Klippan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.