"My hometown" Klippan by LotusV8

Klippan Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 34 photos

This is a part of my life

Not much to say, but we have a old papermill dated 1572, I think it was one of Europes 1:st papermills. Klippan is a small town with 20 000 people living here. Klippan has a lot of schools, some nice restaurants but only one Hotel.
Things to do: Fishing in Ronne River that floats just 500 meters from my house. Trecking at beautiful Soderasen (a "Mountain"? - 100 m high, often visited by Danish groups). The nature in Sweden is always something to see, it´s very green and very clean, You can still drink water from some lakes in Sweden!

Car maniac

This is anotherone of my Cars a very fast Lotus V8 Biturbo, 385hp/420 Nm - 0-100 km = 4,4 sec

Car maniac

Sold my SLK 200 -05 and bought this SLK 55 AMG -06, I have added a supercharger, ECU, headers, camshafts, raceexhaustspipes, LSD-diffrential from Kleemann in Denmark, the car is crazy!! 0-100 in 3,7 s and toppspeed is limited to 300 km/h, 550 hp and 770 Nm.

• Pros:Very calm
  • Cons:Very sleepy
  • In a nutshell:Quite relaxing
  • Intro Updated Oct 2, 2007

• nada1712's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2007 at 6:59 AM

Yeah ..the SLK is NICE!!

• Zandra's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2004 at 8:24 AM

Hej, och tack för gratulationen! Grattis själv! Njut av den svenska sommaren... Här i Gbg har den inte börjat bra men men... /Sandra

• Christophe_Ons's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2004 at 12:12 PM

Nice page. The name sounded familiar - we distribute "Klippan" paper at the wholesale company I work for, but I had no idea it actually was a town with an old papermill :)

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2003 at 7:43 AM

vruuummmm lol

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2003 at 9:33 PM

Your garden is lovely in all seasons.....I hope to see more of your hometown.A lucky b.. indeed....lol nice cars.:-).. thank you for your kind comments..

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2003 at 5:46 AM

That garden is really lovely! I hope you can see its charm when your back hurts! ;-)

LotusV8 Lives Here!

Badges & Stats in Klippan

Have you been to Klippan?

Latest Activity in Klippan