"Ven a small Island between Sweden and Denmark" Ven by LotusV8
Ven Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 87 photos
Thyco Brahe was a Astronomer of the 16:th century and there is a lot to tell about him so my advise is: Go to a library!
It is easy to visit Ven - take a boat from Landskrona city (70 Sek - 2 way ticket)
This Church was built in the 12:th century and it´s located at the top of Kyrkbacken, the view is magnificient! more travel advice
It´s a harbour, so this usually means that You are supposed to eat fish, and it´s wonderful! You are sitting outside in... more travel advice
LotusV8's Related Pages
Ven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ven a small Island between Sweden and Denmark"
- "Between Sweden and Denmark"
- "Swedish since 1658 - Was a Danish Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ven
- Hotels in Ven
- Transportation in Ven
- Nightlife in Ven
- Restaurants in Ven
- Shopping in Ven
- Warnings and Dangers in Ven
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ven
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ven
Photos in VenSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.