"Sharm - one of the best places to be" Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh by LotusV8
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide: 1,323 reviews and 2,486 photos
I feel so sorry for all those who got killed and their relatives in this recent Terroristattack in Sharm, I hope that Sharm and its people will recover as soon as possible
I´m one my way to the paradise diving spot by Maersk airways (Danish) from Copenhagen, It´s my second travel to Sharm and I will go to Egypt again and again....
Egypt has a lot to offer not only diving/snorkeling, but all the things to see, ofcourse the pyramids and all the tempels but don´t miss Sinai - this place is really something. Sharm-el-Sheikh was built in 1968, the town has developed rapidly. It´s now one of the main scuba diving centres for Europeans and a lot of divers from different parts of the world has discovered this wonderful place. The hotels: from luxury to at least 3 star accomodations! For those who enjoy shopping, Naama Bay has a lot to offer, and to resonable prices (remember to bargain) You will find some stuff made by Beduins, leather,pottery, etc.....
My desert trip by cab (500 km) to S:t Catherines Monastery was something I never will forget!
Link to Sharmguide
Link to Sinai Divers
A shot from the plane before landing
In the evening "Sharm" is aglow with lights. Restaurants, bars and Cafes are all busy. The tourists gather to talk over the daytrips or divingexperiences as the sip cold drinks and enjoy Sharms international cuisine. Ahh! I can´t wait!!!!!
Well, You dont need to wear a wetsuit but it feels a lot better if You like me stays in the water for 1-2 hours
- Cons:Pharaos curse - bad stomach.
- In a nutshell:The opposite of a rain forest - desert, but You will find the rain forest is under the water!
The Sheraton Sharm Hotel and Resort is an exotic location, perfect for total relaxation in year-long sunshine. The hotel... more travel advice
Meet the majestic black mangrove tree, the Avicennia Marina. The mangrove ( originally a West Indian word for salt... more travel advice
- See All Bargain
- See All Usama bin Ladens summerresidence!
- Egypt taxi or bus?
- See All Spices
LotusV8's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Bedouin Dinner"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Sharm el Sheikh - An Oasis in the Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 30 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 109 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
- updated a Sharm El Sheikh Travel Page "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- Posted in Travel Rodrigues Forum "RE: RE: The mother of Pearl"
- Commented on one of beccyandjohn's Sharm El Sheikh travel pages
- Wrote a Review One of the best in Sharm in Sharm El Sheikh Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "One of the best in Sharm"
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (73)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue