"Sing-Singapore" Singapore by LotusV8
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,781 reviews and 10,934 photos
This is the symbol of Singapore - a lionhead with a fishbody.
Singa - Lion
Pore - Town
4,2 millon people lives in Singapore but it is a quite calm and relaxed atmosphere, very clean and no pollutions at all, no criminality, no one is chasing you for taxi or annoying streetvendors could be found here.
Taxis are very cheap here and they all go for taximeters.
add more soon......
- Pros:Cheap electronics
- Cons:Big town, cameras everywhere, snobby people
- In a nutshell:Not for a holiday - just a stopover
LotusV8's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue