"Similan - did I tell You that I love You?" Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan by LotusV8
Ko Similan Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 418 photos
It is not a place for party, just for relaxing, snorkeling/diving, nature.
It is perfect after a month or two in Asia - to end your journey and get a nice tan. Go for a few boattrips, explore the Islands, rent Your Scubagear or snorkeling equipment here and you will never regret that you ended up here!
We stayed for 5 nights in a seaview bungalow and it felt like our bungalow was built in the trees, the electricity was available between 18 to 24, no telephones, only coldwater (it wasnt cold).
We have so many beautiful memories from this Island that I cant tell you everything - most of it is a special feeling.
- Pros:One of the most beatiful Island in the world
- Cons:The restaurant and the staff
- In a nutshell:Wonderful,Sleepy,relaxing,diving,snorkeling-worlclass
A Backpack, a small bag to carry Your gear. Sandals, swimsuit, T-shirt, shorts Mosquitospray, 1:st aid... more travel advice
This is not what You expect, but remember - this is a National Park and not a partyplace. The staff was lazy and not... more travel advice
LotusV8's Related Pages
Ko Similan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Similan Islands National Park"
- "Koh Similan.. Jewels of the Andaman Sea"
- "Similans: Some of the Best Diving in the World!"
- "Similan - did I tell You that I love You?"
- "Similan Island Paradise of the Travellers"
- "Similian Islands"
- "Similan Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Similan
- Hotels in Ko Similan
- Transportation in Ko Similan
- Nightlife in Ko Similan
- Restaurants in Ko Similan
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Similan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Similan
- 10 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ko Similan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Similan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.