"The most expensive part of Bali" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Nusadua by LotusV8
Pulau Nusadua Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 260 photos
I ended up here because I found a page at internet with a big discount - 72%.
It was very nice with beautiful surroundings but far to expensive for my taste.
For ex. the breakfast at the hotel - buffet style - was served for just 22$!!!!!!. Everything in this area is terrible expensive, try to find a cab as soon as possible to discover the beauty of Bali, go to Ubud, Uluwatu, Lovina, Tulamben etc......and you will be amazed
- Pros:A very beautiful place
- Cons:Expensive and to touristic
- In a nutshell:For people who likes to spend their holiday at a resort
Very nice staff, a lot of tourists, you have a lot of western people to talk to about your experiences, and the local... more travel advice
The hotels around NusaDua are spectacular, just walking along the beach and make a stop, walking around their beautiful... more travel advice
LotusV8's Related Pages
Pulau Nusadua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heading South to Nusa Dua"
- "The most expensive part of Bali"
- "Welcome to Nusa Dua"
- "NUSA DUA AND TANJUNG BENOA"
- "nusa dua, bali"
- "Watersports and Luxe Destination in Bali"
- "Nusa Dua"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Nusadua
- Hotels in Pulau Nusadua
- Transportation in Pulau Nusadua
- Nightlife in Pulau Nusadua
- Restaurants in Pulau Nusadua
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Nusadua
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Nusadua
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Pulau Nusadua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Nusadua
Photos in Pulau NusaduaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.