"A small fishing village in Bali" Top 5 Page for this destination Amed by LotusV8
Amed Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 174 photos
This is a small village close to Tulamben at the east side of Bali, the beach is black, volcanic sand covers the coastline here and it is very beautiful, you dont need to worry - you will not get dirty at all, its sand and nothing else.
Amed offers very nice diving/snorkelling, but that s all folks - no pubs and a few hotels
- Pros:Super snorkelling/diving
- Cons:Not much to do
- In a nutshell:Well worth a visit
This coastline suffers from lack of water it is very dry and the palmtrees are fighting for their life, but the... more travel advice
LotusV8's Related Pages
Amed Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small fishing village in Bali"
- "simply silent except"
- "Incredible Diving Opportunites"
- "Coming home"
- "The Sweet Life in Amed"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amed
- Hotels in Amed
- Transportation in Amed
- Nightlife in Amed
- Restaurants in Amed
- Shopping in Amed
- Warnings and Dangers in Amed
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amed
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Amed?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amed
Photos in AmedSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.