"Battambang" Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang by LotusV8
Battambang Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 699 photos
After a fantastic boattrip fron Siem Rep (8 hours without a toilet) we entered the second largest town in Cambodia.
Battambang didn´t had much to offer but I´m glad that I made the trip, most because of the boattrip from Siem Rep.
Battambang has a few hotels and some restaurants and pubs, the French colonization is very present and You can find very nice and cheap things along the river, You can also make some trips by moto for some excursions.
We only stayed for 2 days and we have some nice memories anyway.
- Pros:Relaxing and calm and the boatrip in both directions
- Cons:Not much to do
- In a nutshell:A nice stop on Your way between Thailand and Angkor Wat
Ofcourse there is tempels in and around Battambang, this one is located close to the museum and main post office. The... more travel advice
You need a Tuktuk or a cab to reach Aranya Prathet. From A.P you can choose between train and bus at the station to move... more travel advice
LotusV8's Related Pages
Battambang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Finding the Balance in Battambang"
- "Battambang - the town, that awakes at rush hour"
- "Camboya en Torrelavega"
- "First "off the beaten path""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Battambang
- Hotels in Battambang
- Transportation in Battambang
- Nightlife in Battambang
- Restaurants in Battambang
- Shopping in Battambang
- Warnings and Dangers in Battambang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Battambang
- 13 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Battambang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Battambang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.