" What a wonderful world! " LotusV8's Profile
Please enjoy my travels around the world!
I havent added pics from my earlier trips, it starts from 2002 - Thailand when I bought my digital Camera
(Thailand,Laos,Cambodia-february),(Bali and Singapore -september).
2005:India-February, Malta - March and Mexico + Belize now in Oktober.
2006: Back to Thailand, Ko Chang area and Ko Samui in march and April
Mauritius 19/10 for 3 weeks.
2007: Cambodia (Sihanoukville), Thailand (Ko Chang & Ko Samet), Spain, France,Germany.
2008: South Africa
2009:Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Montenegro
2010: Malaysia, Thailand
Caye Caulker is one of the coolest places we ever visited, so laid back slow and wonderful people and the food !!!! Ya man this is it!!!!
was the best of the places we visited in India, our houseboattrip will stay in our minds for ever, what a great experience!
This is the most expensive thing you can do in India. We had 2 airconditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms, kitchen, livingroom, sundeck, 2 captains, 1 chef and 1 guide for 200 US$/day. We almost cried when we left this wonderful boat with this fantastic people that became our friends.
We visited Goa, Mumbay, Varkala and Trivandrum, but our houseboattrip was the best.
Lionfish at Sharm el Sheikh
- Ras um Sid.
The water is filled with beautiful colored fishes and corals.
Sinai is filled with fantastic daytrips to discover.
The town is filled with restaurants, bars and shopping
This picture is taken at Ko Racha Yai.
Racha is one of the most beautiful places I ever seen, crystalwhite beaches, powder sand, the water.
This Island feels unreal - take a boat from Phuket and stay here for acouple of days - You wont regret it!
is considered as one of the most beautiful Islands in the world.
I had a few days here and I think that snorkeling in Similan or Sharm el Sheikh are equal
is one of the most exiting places I ever seen, it is so big that it is unbelievable.
1000 years ago 1 million people lived here!
In the 16:th century, 30000 people lived in London!
This country is very strange, calm and relaxing, a lot of tempels.
Laos is one of the porest countries in the world, the average income is about 300$ in a year!
Nothing has been explored in Laos for ex. the forests, mining etc... this means that all the animals are still out there!
Vientiane is not what you can expect from a capital city.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 256 Reviews
- 600 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 29 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
updated their Profile Page " What a wonderful world! "
- created a Kuala Lumpur Travel Page "A New Years eve in Kuala Lumpur"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A New Years eve in Kuala Lumpur"
- Commented on one of sachara's Mauritius travel pages
- Posted in Travel Rodrigues Forum "RE: RE: The mother of Pearl"
- Wrote a Review Rodriguan Panama in Rodrigues Shopping
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rodrigues Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Ko Racha Yai Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Side Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos