"Tourism in East Coast" Al Fujayrah Region by amna_alshamsi
Al Fujayrah Region Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 274 photos
It is one of the UAE major cities , it lies in the East Coast and its nature is completely different than what is in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
What I like in this city is the nature of its people, even thought many things in the country changed after oil discovery, people of this city did not change , they are still so traditional and this is a lovely thing in a world that keep changing in every second.
The city has considerable tourist attractions, which include such diverse activities as watching bloodless bull-wrestling, visiting mangrove forests and bird-breeding sites, or navigating the steep mountain roads and narrow gorges of the Musandam peninsula.
The area between Al Faqit and Al Aqqah, just south of Dibba, is already a popular destination for holidaymakers, thanks to its long, sandy beaches and many snorkelling and scuba-diving sites.
Fujairah is also renowned for its high mountains of multiple colours and deep valleys where water courses flow throughout the year which represent yet another attraction for tourists. There are marine reserves where a variety of beautiful and rare sea creatures live amongst a jungle of coral reefs
Tourists are also attracted by the mineral and healing waters such as those to be found at the Madhab and Gamour springs. The waters of these springs are claimed by natives to heal from rheumatism and some skin diseases. The Wareea's water falls are is one of the most beautiful mountainous spots in Fujairah.
- Pros:Excellent Scuba diving hub
- Cons:hmmm can not think of something till now
- In a nutshell:Winter holiday (summer is too hot again)
Al Wurayah Waterfalls - In Wadi Al Wurayah. The beauty of water falls in the midst of lovely scenery. ©2003, Fujairah... more travel advice
Ain Al Ghamour: Over 20 km south of Fujairah, in a mountains area, the spring water temperature reaches 60 centigrade,... more travel advice
amna_alshamsi's Related Pages
Al Fujayrah Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tourism in East Coast"
- "Al Fujayrah Emirate"
- "wadi wurayah visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Al Fujayrah Region
- Hotels in Al Fujayrah Region
- Transportation in Al Fujayrah Region
- Nightlife in Al Fujayrah Region
- Restaurants in Al Fujayrah Region
- Shopping in Al Fujayrah Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Al Fujayrah Region
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al Fujayrah Region
- 13 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Al Fujayrah Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Fujayrah Region
Photos in Al Fujayrah RegionSee All Photos (23)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 54 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Al Fujayrah Region Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos