jacquesrenaud's profile photo

Jacques Renaud Online Now
Meet the people
jacquesrenaud hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages (1)

yumyum Nov 11, 2015 at 9:12 AM

Belated happy birthday!

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Nov 10, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Happy Birthday Jacques! I hope you enjoy your special day.

jacquesrenaud Nov 11, 2014 at 1:44 AM

Thank you Laurie. In fact it was a busy day, doing my Tamil home work... But I don't cry, I am thinking to the people of Tamil Nadu who will be happy when I will speak in Tamil...

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    kahnjetta Nov 11, 2014 at 9:36 AM

You're welcome:)) that is amazing, hope all is well and have a great day.

yumyum Nov 10, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Happy birthday Jacques from Switzland!

jacquesrenaud Nov 11, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Hi Sonja. Thank you. As I wrote to Laurie I am busy with Tamil studies, no time left for Hindi. Sometimes I rest a little preparing my stay in Tamil Nadu (July-September 2015). When will you come back in Paris ?

yumyum Nov 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM

I have no plans. I spend a lot of time in Valais.

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Nov 10, 2014 at 6:35 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day! Enjoy and have great fun.

jacquesrenaud's Profile Photo
jacquesrenaud Jul 30, 2014 at 8:07 AM

I invited my good friend from Ambikapur in a nice trip (Sevilla, Algesira (Ceuta), Granada, Cordoba, Madrid and Paris) during May. Superb! Spanish people are very nice. Try to talk there language they will be more happy (and they don't mind if you make a mistake). Now I have to stay in Paris : no more big trip till summer 2015 cause I am (again) student in Inalco, I will start the three years for the licence of Tamil. In the same time I will keep contact with the Hindi (listen and talk, no grammar).

yumyum Nov 10, 2013 at 4:51 AM

Happy birthday Jacques! Greetings from stormy Zurich

jacquesrenaud Nov 11, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Hi yumyum,

Thanks a lot.

I am in India since the end of August. My friends in Ambikamur (Chhattisgarh, district Surguja) organised a very great picnic on the bank of the Ghunghuta river, near the dam. Great weather, great birthday.

Sorry not to be so absent of the forum (and not to whish the birthday of the people I love (ashame I am)).

Hope to meet you again Sonja, in Paris or elsewhere.

yumyum Nov 11, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I'm glad that you have a good time in India!!! Enjoy! All the best :-)

yumyum Nov 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Happy birthday to you!

yumyum Feb 4, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Hi Jacques, Good to hear that you do such interesting things in your life! Keep going and take care! Sonja

jacquesrenaud May 16, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Hi Sonja, it always a pleasure to have some news from yumyum. I had a look on the page "Câmara de Lobos by yumyum". Nice.

ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo
ForestqueenNYC Nov 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Jacques, joyeux anniversaire.

jacquesrenaud Feb 4, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Dear Francesca, I feel ashamed to have forgotten you and our other friends from VT. I was seven months teaching French as a trainee in the Alliance française in New-Delhi and very busy with this activity and evything around it.

Thanks to you to have wished me happy birthday. Jacques.

• ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo
    ForestqueenNYC Feb 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Jacques, sounds like a wonderful adventure. I am back in the U.S. and quickly forgetting my French. I wont return to Paris until September. By then I may be back to beginner level.

jacquesrenaud's Profile Photo
jacquesrenaud Nov 25, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Sorry Pieter and Sonja, I needed some times to realize somebody wished me happy birthday on VT. This months, this new year was starting pretting good for me. Due to you it looks better. Jacques.

yumyum Nov 9, 2011 at 11:00 PM