"A jewel in the crown in its own right." Berchem by Sinjoor
Berchem Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 29 photos
Formerly outside the city center, Berchem's Zurenborgh district is now one of Antwerp's suburbs with its own atmosphere. Harbouring several different architectural styles, it stems from the late 19th and early 20th century. A leisurely visit may take a few hours when all the details are taken in properly.
This bakery / restaurant / café is located at the far end of the districts main street, Cogels-Osylei, next to the... more travel advice
Sinjoor's Related Pages
Berchem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Art Nouveau in Belgium"
- "A jewel in the crown in its own right."
- "Glued to Antwerp"
- "Home since 01/02/2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berchem
- Hotels in Berchem
- Transportation in Berchem
- Restaurants in Berchem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berchem
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Berchem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berchem
Photos in BerchemSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Monterrey Intro, 25 reviews, 173 photos, 8 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 42 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pleubian Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Estado de Coahuila de Zaragoza Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincie Antwerpen Intro, 1 review, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fontainebleau Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Parc National des Écrins Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tilburg 1 review, 25 photos, 3 travelogues