"Brossard & Rive Sud, My first residence in Quebec" Brossard by coolpanda87
Brossard Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
Brossard is located in Rive Sud of Montreal, on the Southern end of Pont Champlain (Autoroute 10,15 & 20). In 2004, it merged with neighbouring municipalities to form Ville de Longueuil.
Main commerical street - Rue Taschereau
Bridge in this picture is Pont Jacques-Cartier, not Pont Champlain. Pont Jacques Cartier (Autoroute 134) leads into Vieux Longueuil & Ile Ste. Helene. Ile Ste. Helene is part of Parc Jean Drapeau, & is the former site of the 67' EXPO. La Ronde (Montreal's largest theme park), Casino Montreal, & the Biosphere are located at Ile. Ste. Helene.
View from Rive Sud(South Shore of St. Lawrence River) ....
Daily Commute to MONTREAL... The scary reality of Autoroute Decarie coming up ahead (Autoroute 15)....Or maybe Autoroute 10 to get to downtown...
- Pros:lots of parks, clean, very nice people
- Cons:Always have to head downtown (traffic!!!) ... every single day...
- In a nutshell:A great place to be if you can speak fluent French = )
coolpanda87's Related Pages
Brossard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brossard, reflect of north american suburb."
- "Brossard & Rive Sud, My first residence in Quebec"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brossard
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Brossard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brossard
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 114 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 101 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 38 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Canada Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Burnaby Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues