"The World of Coolpanda (^_^)" coolpanda87's Profile
Please leave comments, I luv to read them^_^
FAV TV SHOW RIGHT NOW IS: SCRUBS (Tuesday 9:30 EST on NBC), COUPLING (UK Version) (Saturday at 11:00pm) & OTHERS =D
FAV MUSIC: Mika Nakashima, Kumi Koda, K, Yuna Ito, Ken Harai, Hacken Lee, Jay Chou, Jacky Cheung, Japanese & Korean & HK & Taiwanese pop, classical ...
Really excited that Vancouver will finally be showcased into the international spotlight during the 2010 Olympic Games. ^_^
Can't wait to go there again...Toronto's freezing winters is really getting on my nerves : (
FAV SPORTS: swimming, hiking, skiing, scuba diving, skating, tennis, golf, running, badminton, basketball, ping-pong, working out ............. ^_^
It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
--Arthur C. Clarke
Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
When on the ladder of success, don't let boys look up your dress!
Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that?
Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem.Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.
If any invention marks the decline of human civilization, I think it would be the snooze alarm. The snooze alarm is based on the idea that when the alarm goes off, you're not getting up...They should sell the snooze alarm with an unemployment application and a bottle of tequila. Just make it a complete pathetic-loser kit.
Livin' in breezy Toronto, Canada.
Note: People in the photos have requested to retain privacy, so their faces have been blurred out. Sorry : (
-Despite a population of over a billion, China has only about 200 family names
-England is smaller than New England
-In ancient Japan public contests were held to see who in a town could break wind loudest and longest. Winners were awarded many prizes and received great acclaim
-There are more Irish in New York City than in Dublin, Ireland; more Jews in New York City than in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- China has more English speakers than the United States
-Chicago is closer to Moscow than to Rio de Janeiro
-In Alaska it is illegal to look at a moose from the window of an airplane or any other flying vehicle.
- More than 25 percent of the world's forests are in Siberia
- Texas is also the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the U.S. flag
-In Canada, It is illegal to kill a sick person by frightening them
Click here for more...
=D Travel Anecdote
(no offence intended)
A woman called and asked, "Do airlines put your physical description on your bag so they know whose luggage belongs to who?"
I said,"No, why do you ask?"
She replied, "Well, when I checked in with the airline, they put a tag on my luggage that said FAT, and I'm overweight, is there any connection?"
After putting her on hold for a minute while I "looked into it" - I came back and explained the city code for Fresno is FAT, and that the airline was just putting a destination tag on her luggage.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 395 Reviews
- 606 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 31 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- coolpanda87 and 1985scp are now friends.
- Posted in Travel New York City Forum "Where is parking available in..."
- updated a Hong Kong Travelogue "Hong Kong"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hong Kong"
- Commented on Dialing's profile page
updated their Profile Page "The World of Coolpanda (^_^)"
- Wrote a Review Luxury Dining Destination about Truffles in Toronto Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 114 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 101 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 38 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Canada Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Burnaby Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues