Sheffield Shopping Tips by Arm-Chair-Hero Top 5 Page for this destination
Sheffield Shopping: 22 reviews and 48 photos
Sorry folks as a guy and a traditional English man I hate shopping and am not an authority to talk about this in detail.
There are numerous shops in the city center and a huge shopping complex at the side of the M1 at Sheffield called Meadowhall. It is big, lots of shops, busy and makes your feet hurt. Guys there is a pub in side. Ladies you can borrow push chairs for small children if required. It has got good disabled access to all areas and is convenient to get to from the city center by way of tram bus and train.
Meadowhall has inside a large cinema complex and an area called the Oasis, this is a compact area with a multitude of fast foods and restuarants with ample seating....it is also children friendly and will cater for almost everyones tastes.
You can buy just about anything you need in Sheffield apart from kiss me quick hats or sticks of rock. Sheffield is not open for bartering and if you try to do this you will be classed as taking the "MICKEY"
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (33)
- See All Gas guzzler
- Changing Sheffield
- See All The Blades
- See All Matlock Bath And Food
- See All After The Pub........
- See All Waterin hole
Arm-Chair-Hero's Related Pages
Sheffield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sheffield, It's not so grim Ooop North!"
- "Sheffield "More than just a city of steel""
- "Sunny Sheffield"
- "Sheffield, South Yorkshire"
- "The Socialist republic of South Yorkshire."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sheffield
- Hotels in Sheffield
- Transportation in Sheffield
- Nightlife in Sheffield
- Restaurants in Sheffield
- Shopping in Sheffield
- Warnings and Dangers in Sheffield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sheffield
- 34 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sheffield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sheffield
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 34 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- France Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakewell Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Coniston Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Geneva Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windermere Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Whitehaven Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Maryport Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (29)
- Peace Gardens- 5 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre- 5 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Cholera Monument- 3 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Winter Garden- 5 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Millennium Square- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Matlock Bath- 4 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Cathedral- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Crucible Theatre- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Chatsworth House- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- City Hall- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All Sheffield Things to Do