"The winter capital of Estonia" Otepaa by sorenf
Otepaa Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 28 photos
Otepaa is known as the winter capital of Estonia. Here you find two down hill ski centres and a lot of cross country skiing centres. Every year in January Otepaa hosts a world cup tournament in cross country skiing, and is apparently flooded with people then. When I was here just before Christmas, it was very quite and idyllic.
From much of Oteppaa you can see the beautifully lit church across a small valley. The light was too weak for a picture,... more travel advice
Otepaa golf course will be an 18-hole course when it's completely finnished. It opened in 2005, and in 2006 there should... more travel advice
sorenf's Related Pages
Otepaa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The winter capital of Estonia"
- "THE WINTER CAPITAL OF ESTONIA"
- "Otepää - Winter capital of Estonia"
- "Otepaa - the capital city in wintertime"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Otepaa
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Otepaa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Otepaa
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Hanstholm Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Otepaa Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Tartu Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Poltsamaa Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Israel 2 reviews