"Tartu" Tartu by sorenf
Tartu Travel Guide: 189 reviews and 517 photos
Tartu is the oldest city in Estonia and is heavily influenced by the big university in town. I only speend a few hours here, but I managed to see a few things I think warants a stop-over here if you are passing through
This café cum bookstore has taken it's name after the famous Irish writer. Unlike many combos like this, it does not... more travel advice
Tartu has a brand new shopping mall with a big Kaubamaja department store in it. This is by the way a good place to park... more travel advice
sorenf's Related Pages
Tartu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CITY OF THE CATS"
- "Oh Tartu Town!"
- "The town of students"
- "Tartu - University With A Town"
- "Tartu - oldest Estonian university town"
- "Tartu Town"
- "Tartu - Estonia's Second City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tartu
- Hotels in Tartu
- Transportation in Tartu
- Nightlife in Tartu
- Restaurants in Tartu
- Shopping in Tartu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tartu
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tartu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tartu
Photos in TartuSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Hanstholm Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Otepaa Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Tartu Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Poltsamaa Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Israel 2 reviews
Latest Tartu hotel reviews