"WINE FESTS ARE FUN" Ergersheim by barbipez
Ergersheim Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
While taking a weekend visit to Germany to 1) see a concert in Munich and 2) visit friends stationed at the army base in Illesheim, we all decided to go to the wine festival in Ergersheim that weekend. Here's just a simple picture of the stage from where we were sitting, in the way way back of the tent.
We started off the night, nice and calm, and just enjoying the local culture. the wine was GREAT, as well as the food. We ate plenty of bbq'd chicken, french fried, some kind of brat wurst sandwiches or whatever they were...you get hungry while drinking wine!
...but as the night wears on, you can tell the wine has taken over the body :-) we were singing at the tops of our voices, dancing on tables, creating a scene. the locals just laughed and toasted us. great fun. great fun.
go to the local events. they rock. this weekend we had a choice of a beer festival that might have offered bumper cars, or this wine fest. we chose the wine fest b/c we reasoned they will alwasy serve beer at a wine fest but they dont serve wine at beer fests usually. :-)
- Pros:small, great wine, easy-going people just wanting a good time
barbipez's Related Pages
Ergersheim Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ergersheim
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ergersheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ergersheim
Photos in ErgersheimSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 52 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Piran Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jablunkov Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cannes Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portoroz Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Gonzales Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Austin 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Kromeriz Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Shiner Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo