"Shiner - "the cleanest little city in texas" ..." Shiner by barbipez
Shiner Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 29 photos
Shiner - a small town (2A high school if i remember correctly) where it seriously has only one street light at the main intersection in town! :-)
Well-known for its brewery and wireworks industries - where most people in town have worked at one or the other sometime during their life.
- Pros:great texas beer in town, friendly,
- In a nutshell:go for Boktoberfest!
a yearly event that combines great beer, great food and great music (this year -2003- to feature Nickelback) come rain... more travel advice
it's basically the "fanciest" restaurant in this town of 2000. has the local country atmosphere - animal heads mounted... more travel advice
barbipez's Related Pages
Shiner Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown!"
- "Keeweechic's Shiner"
- "Shiner - "the cleanest little city in texas" ..."
- "Basaic Shiner Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shiner
- Hotels in Shiner
- Transportation in Shiner
- Nightlife in Shiner
- Restaurants in Shiner
- Warnings and Dangers in Shiner
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Shiner
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Shiner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shiner
Photos in ShinerSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 52 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Piran Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jablunkov Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cannes Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portoroz Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Gonzales Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Austin 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Shiner Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Kromeriz Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos