"the Lexington of Texas" Gonzales by barbipez
Gonzales Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 25 photos
A small town of around 7000 with a large history involving Native Americans, Mexicans, Pioneers and a small canon no bigger than a large dog.
bed and breakfast spots
self-guided car tour or preserved historical homes
annual celebration - Come and Take It
museum/log cabin/history stuff
some great mexican restaurants
in October, commemorating the history of the town. beer garden, food tent with lots of vendors (normally town... more travel advice
not a shop, but a weekend event where local venders sell their arts and crafts and goodies and such. usually a raffle... more travel advice
barbipez's Related Pages
Gonzales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Gonzales"
- "the Lexington of Texas"
- "Lake Wood Park"
- "Basaic Gonzales Page"
- "chriseska's new Gonzales Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gonzales
- Hotels in Gonzales
- Transportation in Gonzales
- Restaurants in Gonzales
- Shopping in Gonzales
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gonzales
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gonzales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gonzales
Photos in GonzalesSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 52 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Piran Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jablunkov Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cannes Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portoroz Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Gonzales Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Austin 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Shiner Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Kromeriz Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
Latest Gonzales hotel reviews
- Carefree Inn And Suites
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 9, 2013