Jablunkov Hotel Tips by barbipez
Jablunkov Hotels: 2 reviews and 2 photos
was once used by germans as an office base (from what i was told) a very very cheap place to stay (cost me about 200kc per night). nothing special. clean. hot water. simple.
Price: less than US$20
barbipez's Related Pages
Jablunkov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely town at the end of Czech :-)"
- "Welcome to Czech Republic with me!"
- "PIG KILLING FESTIVAL!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jablunkov
- Hotels in Jablunkov
- Transportation in Jablunkov
- Nightlife in Jablunkov
- Restaurants in Jablunkov
- Shopping in Jablunkov
- Warnings and Dangers in Jablunkov
- See All...
Explore the World
- B&B La Festa
- Residencia Boracay
- Sleep Inn - Colorado Springs
- Oceanside Resort & Twin Towers
- The Talbott Hotel
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites
- The Keirby Park Hotel
- Seri Bulan Port Dickson
- Key West Inn Foley Al
- Southern Breeze Motel
- Cactus I and II Apartments
- Century Park
- Ras Resorts Silvassa
- Marietta Hotel
Badges & Stats in Jablunkov
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jablunkov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jablunkov
Photos in JablunkovSee All Photos (12)
Read real reviews about Jablunkov Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 52 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Piran Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jablunkov Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cannes Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portoroz Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Gonzales Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Austin 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Kromeriz Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Shiner Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo