"wine country" Kromeriz by barbipez
Kromeriz Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 95 photos
Kromeriz is a beautiful town in the Moravian part of the Czech Republic. The town has a castle, museum, shopping, and wine. The group I was with went on a tour of a famous wine cellar that creates wine that's usuable for mass - the Archbishop's cellar.
aha - dont let me forget the beautiful gardens...fun experience with small kids because it's like a labryinth to them, and the beautiful closed in gazebo like building in the middle.
- Pros:small, easy to get around, beautiful, quite a bit to see
Beautiful garden built for "pleasure" at the time it was "constructed" one of very few still mostly complete and still a... more travel advice
barbipez's Related Pages
Kromeriz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small town in the South Moravia (Zlín Region)"
- "KROMERIZ - A UNESCO HERITAGE TOWN"
- "wine country"
- "A Wombat in the Gardens of Kromeriz"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kromeriz
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kromeriz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kromeriz
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 52 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Piran Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jablunkov Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cannes Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Portoroz Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Gonzales Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Austin 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Shiner Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Kromeriz Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos