"Mullets, Thieves and Homeless" Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad Juárez by mjd74
Ciudad Juárez Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 40 photos
Mullets, thieves and homeless are some of the many things that you will encounter in this city.
I spent 4 days waiting to get my fiancee's visa ok'ed. While there, I dont think that a moment went by without me wishing to leave this place.
What disturbed me the most was all the negative energy that you feel while walking around this city.
Everywhere I go in Mexico my girlfriend and I bring litle toys to give to the street kids. Handing them out in this city was a littl dangerous though. The adults here would literally throw the children out of the way in order to get the little toys we were giving them. When they would do this, I would stop and just look at them only to be asked, "what about me.".
If I ever had to spend a lot of time in this city, I would surley get cancer and die.
- Pros:you get to see a lot of Mullets
- Cons:a lot of garbage, and I am not talking about the material kind, but the human kind.
- In a nutshell:go and visit for an hour or two, just be sure that you are able to leave
I would recommend that you go to Chihuahua instead of Ciudad Juarez. It is a few hours away by car, but the city is so... more travel advice
There is a scam that is done in all of the local shops and even some of the nicest hotels. It all depends on the... more travel advice
mjd74's Related Pages
Ciudad Juárez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Good and Bad of Juarez Mexico"
- "Paquime, Mexico"
- "Mullets, Thieves and Homeless"
- "Ciudad Juarez"
- "Maquila: Thank/(F***) you NAFTA"
- "Anapra Strawbale Build"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ciudad Juárez
- Hotels in Ciudad Juárez
- Transportation in Ciudad Juárez
- Nightlife in Ciudad Juárez
- Restaurants in Ciudad Juárez
- Warnings and Dangers in Ciudad Juárez
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ciudad Juárez
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ciudad Juárez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ciudad Juárez
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dildo Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Tepic Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taxco el Viejo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos