"Mullets, Thieves and Homeless" Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad Juárez by mjd74

Ciudad Juárez Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 40 photos

Mullets, thieves and homeless are some of the many things that you will encounter in this city.

I spent 4 days waiting to get my fiancee's visa ok'ed. While there, I dont think that a moment went by without me wishing to leave this place.

What disturbed me the most was all the negative energy that you feel while walking around this city.

Everywhere I go in Mexico my girlfriend and I bring litle toys to give to the street kids. Handing them out in this city was a littl dangerous though. The adults here would literally throw the children out of the way in order to get the little toys we were giving them. When they would do this, I would stop and just look at them only to be asked, "what about me.".

If I ever had to spend a lot of time in this city, I would surley get cancer and die.

• Pros:you get to see a lot of Mullets
  • Cons:a lot of garbage, and I am not talking about the material kind, but the human kind.
  • In a nutshell:go and visit for an hour or two, just be sure that you are able to leave
  • Intro Written Sep 2, 2003

Comments

mjd74

“leave no stone unturned”

Badges & Stats in Ciudad Juárez

Have you been to Ciudad Juárez?

Latest Activity in Ciudad Juárez