My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Dec 31, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Shalom Mike, you seem to be under the impression that "your" type of travel and any other type of travel may be mutually exclusive...why not combine the two so enjoy the best of both worlds ^O^
Whatever you where you travel to, enjoy.
Martin

Minceta Oct 9, 2012 at 5:29 AM

I have also been in Taxco and I liked it very much! I also have photos from there.

Minceta Oct 9, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Mike, sorry for my mistake in my previous message in the last sentence ("and then fo sure I can learn from you many things and facts about Japan."), it was left from one of my previous messages (to somebody else) and I forgot to delete that.

Minceta Oct 9, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Hello, Mike!

I decided to write you as just barely one month ago I came back from my summer-holidays in the U.S.A. During this stay me (my husband and me) were in Boston, Niagara Falls, CHICAGO, Washington and New York. It was a wonderful trip. And Chicago is beautiful really. That's why now I would like to meet some people from Chicago to learn even more about your beautiful city. So, if you want, we can stay in touch. We liked Chicago really very much, although we stayed only for three days there.

If you want, we can stay in touch and then fo sure I can learn from you many things and facts about Japan.

Best regards from Belgrade,

Jasmina

Mikebond's Profile Photo
Mikebond Dec 31, 2008 at 3:16 AM

Happy birthday and happy new year from Italy!

Basaic's Profile Photo
Basaic Dec 31, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Happy Birthday! May you have a long life full of great travels.

ani_istanbul's Profile Photo
ani_istanbul Dec 31, 2006 at 7:35 AM

happy birthday and a very happy new year.Wishing you all the best.Greetings from istanbul./ani

oisha's Profile Photo
oisha Apr 7, 2006 at 4:37 AM

Here here! How many Eiffel Tower tips does the world need?? ;>

Karolina01's Profile Photo
Karolina01 Dec 31, 2005 at 1:02 PM

Happy happy birthday to you, and happy New 2006 Year as well!!!

sayedaburas's Profile Photo
sayedaburas Dec 30, 2005 at 5:17 PM

♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫and a Happy Birthday♫♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU♫HAPPY BD TO YOU♫♫ HAPPY BD TO MIKE♫HAPPY BD TO YOU (~_~)ღ