"Come On, Be Adventurous!" mjd74's Profile

Hello, welcome to my little page.

I was turned onto this site from a friend and I think that it is only right that I share my "bizarre" travels with the rest of the people here.

Let me begin by saying whenever I go anywhere I always try to dive right into the local culture doing everything and anything I can in order to blend in.

Being that I have lived in Puerto Vallarta and Chicago, it has allowed me to search every nook and cranny that these two cities have to offer, thus allowing me to bring you of what I found interesting.

I have noticed that everyone else covers the normal vacation highlights and tourist traps, so I will be concentrating on the hard to find/ bizarre things that I can assure you will be enjoyed by all.

In case you haven't figured it out, if you are into partying at the resort or going to every touristy thing that you encounter, I highly suggest that you move on to a different page.

• Intro Updated Sep 11, 2003

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Shalom Mike, you seem to be under the impression that "your" type of travel and any other type of travel may be mutually exclusive...why not combine the two so enjoy the best of both worlds ^O^
    Whatever you where you travel to, enjoy.
    Martin

Oct 9, 2012 at 5:29 AM

I have also been in Taxco and I liked it very much! I also have photos from there.

Oct 9, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Mike, sorry for my mistake in my previous message in the last sentence ("and then fo sure I can learn from you many things and facts about Japan."), it was left from one of my previous messages (to somebody else) and I forgot to delete that.

Oct 9, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Hello, Mike!

I decided to write you as just barely one month ago I came back from my summer-holidays in the U.S.A. During this stay me (my husband and me) were in Boston, Niagara Falls, CHICAGO, Washington and New York. It was a wonderful trip. And Chicago is beautiful really. That's why now I would like to meet some people from Chicago to learn even more about your beautiful city. So, if you want, we can stay in touch. We liked Chicago really very much, although we stayed only for three days there.

If you want, we can stay in touch and then fo sure I can learn from you many things and facts about Japan.

Best regards from Belgrade,

Jasmina

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2008 at 3:16 AM

Happy birthday and happy new year from Italy!

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Happy Birthday! May you have a long life full of great travels.

• ani_istanbul's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2006 at 7:35 AM

happy birthday and a very happy new year.Wishing you all the best.Greetings from istanbul./ani

• oisha's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2006 at 4:37 AM

Here here! How many Eiffel Tower tips does the world need?? ;>

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2005 at 1:02 PM

Happy happy birthday to you, and happy New 2006 Year as well!!!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 5:17 PM

♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫and a Happy Birthday♫♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU♫HAPPY BD TO YOU♫♫ HAPPY BD TO MIKE♫HAPPY BD TO YOU (~_~)ღ

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mjd74's Profile Photo

mjd74

“leave no stone unturned”

Real Name