"Merrie England" England by topmarmot
England Travel Guide: 68,287 reviews and 164,203 photos
I'd recommend that you try to avoid using the term "England" to mean the whole UK. It's a quick way to really irritate the Scots, Welsh and Irish. Say "Britain" instead.
I've lived in London, and a small town in Lincolnshire called Louth, and have travelled extensively through the whole country. I'll post pics and advice as time allows.
topmarmot's Related Pages
England Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "England my England"
- "The Regal Lion"
- "My bit of the UK."
- "This England"
- "ENGLANDS GREEN GRANDURE"
- "A local canal walk in west yorkshire"
- "Enticing England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in England
- Hotels in England
- Transportation in England
- Nightlife in England
- Restaurants in England
- Shopping in England
- Warnings and Dangers in England
- See All...
Badges & Stats in England
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to England?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in England
Top 10 Pages
- Houston Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Scotland Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vernal Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Westport 1 review, 4 photos
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Hood River Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- England Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- South Africa Intro, 2 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.