"Finsterbergen Village" Finsterbergen by nlswin1
Finsterbergen Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 20 photos
Finterbergen is a small village in the Thueringer Forest area. There are some nice hiking/walking routes (including the famous Rennsteig route) and you can go to the nearby cities of Gotha, Weimar and Jena.
The area is not very touristic and suitable for people who like it the quiet way.
- In a nutshell:look for info on: http://www.finterbergen.de
nlswin1's Related Pages
Finsterbergen Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Finsterbergen
- Hotels in Finsterbergen
- Shopping in Finsterbergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Finsterbergen
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Finsterbergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Finsterbergen
Photos in FinsterbergenSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ischgl Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Monterey Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 photos
- Montego Bay Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pismo Beach Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.