"The Good old Austrian (Apres) Ski village" Ischgl by nlswin1
Ischgl Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 197 photos
feb 2004 we went to Ischgl (pronounce "Ishgol") in Tirol for a bit of wintersporting pleasure. On arival it had snowed already and we had booked a vacation home up in the mountains. near Kappl, a vilage nearby. Unfortunately we had summer-tires and no snow chains.
pretty dumb because we couln't reach our destination. Bought some chains and got on our way.
The vilage is small but stuffed with hotels and ski-shops. There are thee gondola's wich take you to up the mountains.
The skiing area is very nice with lots of slopes (blue/red/black) for any level.
we had a very nice time skiing and apres-skiing down in the vilage...
look for more info on: www.ischgl.com
Because Ischgl is on the Swiss bourder, we skied to Samnaun a Swiss skiing village only 5 km further down the mountain.
well, what's there to say about Austrian apres-ski ? Just the best experience in the world (if you like that sort of... more travel advice
nlswin1's Related Pages
Ischgl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischgl - the never ending party"
- "Ischgl - the Alpine Ibiza"
- "The Good old Austrian (Apres) Ski village"
- "Happy but tired"
- "It's all downhill in the Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ischgl
- Hotels in Ischgl
- Transportation in Ischgl
- Nightlife in Ischgl
- Restaurants in Ischgl
- Shopping in Ischgl
- Warnings and Dangers in Ischgl
- See All...
Explore the World
- Casablanca Hotels
- Ang Mo Kio New Town Hotels
- Caribbean and Central America
- Corpus Christi
- Orta San Giulio
- Assateague Island Hotels
- Marietta Hotels
- Navajo lake Lodge Hotels
- Panama City Beach
- Horseshoe Beach Hotels
- De Panne
- Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
Badges & Stats in Ischgl
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ischgl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ischgl
Photos in IschglSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ischgl Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Monterey Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 photos
- Montego Bay Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pismo Beach Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.